- 700000.00 - 1200000.00 INR
- 800000 INR
- 100 %
- 60 Pieces/Minute
- Hot Air
- 5-250 ml
- 2000 Kilograms (kg)
- Plastic Tube/ Aluminum Tube
- 4000 Watt (w)
- Hot Air
- Automatic Linear Tube Filling and Sealing machine
- The Tube Filling Machine shall automatically operate to fill laminate tubes, aluminium tubes or plastic tubes with semi-solid products (Semi-solid products such as cream, gel, and ointment.) and seal the bottom of the tube with filled products with heat sealer or crimper. The tubes are manually fed to the tube feeder.
- Fully Automatic
- (L) 2640mm x (W) 1080mm x (H) 2450mm Millimeter (mm)
- 4000 Watt (w)
Fully Automatic Linear Tube Filling Machine is having applications for metal, plastic, polyfoil and laminate tubes with cassette infeed system. This linear tube filling machine is designed and constructed according to the highest technology standards to guarantee the maximum productivity and quality. Equipment complies according to cGMP standards and therefore suitable for sterile rooms and laminar flows. Easy changeover without tools in very less time. A mechanical lifting mechanism or run by a servo motor (upon request) controls the lifting and descending of the tube according to the fill product characteristics. Excellent access for cleaning and maintenance.
We offer a wide range of Automatic Linear Tube Filling Machines for the Cosmetic, Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries as per our standard models or according to customerâs specific requirements. Our machine designed to fill Single tube large and small, side by side, dual product. Our machine sealing types include: Aluminium crimping and folding, hot air sealing for plastic and laminates. Our machines can be customized to fit your production needs.
Tube filling machines are manufactured in order to fill ointments, toothpaste and other material in a plastic tube. The tube fillers are a reliable and accurate filler system that offers clean filling of the tube at optimum speed. The role of tube filler is to measure the parameters for quality filling of tubes. The application of tube fillers is that it can be used in different manufacturing companies where the products are kept and supplied in tube form. Usually, the tube filling machine is present in pharmaceutical, food, and construction item manufacturing industries. As there are different roles played by fillers of the tube, here is everything you need to know about the tube filling machines.
Advantages of Tube Filling Machine :
The Tube filling machines are used by the industrial manufacturers, as the rapid speed of the machine is an advantage in filling up products like creams and lotions in tubes, quickly. As the machine has rapid motion the production efficiency also increases. Another advantage of the tube fillers is that they are filled manually, so that tube producers get high fluctuations in the amount of filling process. The beneficial feature of the filling tube equipment is that by using the machine, the company decreases the production cost and the machine also deducts the labour workload, as well as the easy operative feature, allows the user to access the machine without learning any brief mechanism. The Tube fillers are also used to reduce the wastage of products as the leftovers of the product are collected by the machine and is used in another tube.
Salient Features of Linear Tube Filling Machine :
- The speed of the machine is 60 to 120 tubes per minute. It will vary depending upon the size and type of product the tube.
- It can fill up from 3 ml to 200ml of cream/Ointment.
- It can seal/close Lami tube up to 40 mm diameter and Aluminium tubes up to 28 mm diameter.
- It will have oval race track with Aluminium tube holder.
- The indexing system will be of Ferguson type oil immersed.
- The body is fully enclosed from all sides.
- The machine will be cladded with pre-buffed SS sheet.
- Over load clutch protection of Conveyor.
- Provision for bar code reading. If required.
- All stationary parts above table top will be in SS 304.
- A variable frequency drive for changing the speed of the machine will also be provided along with the machine.
- The machine will have PLC of Allen Bradley make and touch screen HMI.
- All cams will be hardened and generally all shaft will be supported on bearing.
- The Pneumatics will of Festo, Electricals of Siemens and sensors will of reputed brand from Europe.
- All the door will have safety switch and only 24V DC power will come out of the machine. Even the cassette motor will also operate at 24V DC power.
Technical Specification of Linear Tube Filling Machine:
|Model No.||TF 60||TF 120|
|Filling Range||5 gms to 200 gms|
|Output per Minute||Up to 60 Tubes/ Min.||Up to 120 Tubes/ Min.|
|Machine Construction All Contact Parts||Stainless Steel 316||Stainless Steel 316|
|Hopper||60 Kg capacity (Working Volume 50 Kg).||90 Kg capacity (Working Volume 80 Kg).|
|Filling Volume setting||Cam for Valve operation as well Fine Tuning Adjustable Control System|
|No tube - No Fill Device||Activate Sensor with Electrical Logic Control system|
|Indexing Device||Indexer Manifold|
|Auto tube in feeder||Cassette Device System with Four Cassettes One Tube Size will be provided.|
|Change Part||Syringe Pump Housing of 30gms to 100 gms, Two Cassettes, Tilting Cam, Feeding Con, Holder, Filling Nozzle, and Heating Adopter, of Removable type suitable for any one-size of tubes. With basic machine. will be provided|
|Tube Orientation Device||Top Drive (Photocell Unit) Make Std. and Stepper Motor & I Mark Sensor DETALOGIC Make. At the separate station|
|Lami / plastic tube heating device||LEISTER or BAK Swiss Make, with suitable for Blower 0.35 HP. BLOWTECH Make. And hot air tool adopter jacketed water cooling system, attached at the separate station. At the separate station|
|Lami / Plastic Tube Sealing Device||Pneumatics operated. Jacketed water cooling System Attached, in sealing & coding where in the tube is pressed & sealed and then batch coded. With metal stereos coding Letter punch (female type 0 to 9, one set). At the separate station|
|Trimming device||Pneumatics operated. At the separate station.|
|Tube ejection||Automatic Filled Tube ejection at separate station|
|Machine System Description||Empty Tube Feeding, âIâ Mark Orientation, Filling, Sealing, Crimping, Coding and filled Tube Ejector Automatically|
|Machine security||Overload clutch for centering and micro switch cut-off system|
|Control Panel||Necessary functional features like emergency stop, re-set, inching, and user friendly, Electrical logic system are standard with the machine, with interlock & indication on the main operators of panel to Electrical logic Control|
|Motor:||1.5 HP; 1440 RPM 3Ph. 440V AC. Hindustan Make.|
|Gear Box||Suitable Gear Box Ratio 30-1 Make PREMIUM with Separate Drive|
|Production speed control||Variable speed control Suitable VFD Drive makes DELTA|
|Production Counter:||Activate Sensor with Electrical Logic Display 6 mm. Size, 6 Digital Counter|
|All Pneumatic components||FESTO Germany Make|
|Machine Entire frame||Fabricated in Machine Entire Frame Mild Steel with Powder Coated &will be in hard Chrome plated & duly ENP coated and all other cams and levers will be in graded casting & alloy steel. With all side covers in S.S.-304|
|Power Input||2-5 kW. 3 phases.|
|M/c. Dimensions||(L) 2640mm x (W) 1080mm x (H) 2450mm|
|Net Weight||Overall Wt. Approx. 1200 Kgs||Overall Wt. Approx. 1900 Kgs|
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5 Per Month
- 45 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Solid Crate.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B No 39, Survey N0 96, Shiv Estate, Jasodanagar, Near Gujarat Glass Factory,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380026, India